“Pensioner’s Newsletter” is a newspaper about the problems of people of preretirement and retirement age.
- pension reforms
- question-and-answer session with experts in social matters
- answers to readers’ letters
- advice on how to mind and improve one’s health
- interesting facts from history
- life stories of ordinary people
- advice for farmers
- interesting topics about every-day life of pensioners
- also you will find advice for would-be pensioners and those who have just retired – how to get used to a new period in life after one has taken well-deserved rest.
Purpose-oriented readership: people over 50 interested in retirement savings.
Publication frequency: once a month
Circulation (copies): 30 000
Number of pages: 20-24
Readership: 176 000